Best Austin Imaginable
an invitation to the future
Evolve Austin Partners welcomes you to collaborate on the the best Austin imaginable. Learn about Austin’s visionary comprehensive plan, meet the people behind the movement, and get involved in Imagine Austin to build the city you want.
The event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP below.
October 13 from 6-8pm (program 6:30-7pm)
Google Fiber Space
201 Colorado Street
Austin, TX 78701
- Keynote from Denver-based Peter Park celebrates Austin’s comprehensive plan, its role in creating the best Austin imaginable, and the people making it happen
- Matthew Lewis of Imagine Austin / CodeNEXT provides updates and next steps for the projects and lets you know how to get involved
- Hops & Grains beer, signature cocktail by Sonya Coté, assorted wines and beer bar
- Outdoor local livability installation by Evolve Austin partner CNU-CTX with entertainment provided by partner Austin Music People including:
- Jazz & Swing by The Goulds performing on slap bass and flute
- Feats of Strength by Guinness World Record performer Mama Lou, American Strong Woman
- Complementary bike valet from Evolve Austin partner Bike Austin
- Zero Waste recycling and composting by Evolve Austin partner Ecology Action
- Live social media interaction on the Google Fiber megatron using the hashtag #EvolveATX
Enjoy food, drink and conversations with Peter Park and Evolve Austin Partners including Alliance for Public Transportation, Austin Habitat for Humanity, Austin Music People, AustinUP, Bike Austin, CNU-CTX, Ecology Action of Texas, and Friends of Austin Neighborhoods.