Join us for a brownbag lunch to hear public, private, and non-profit experts share their experiences with transformative projects and programs in our region. This interactive panel discussion will focus on building inclusive compact and connected communities where folks from different backgrounds and a range of incomes can feel at home.
This event is hosted by the City of Austin Compact and Connected Priority Program Team (C+C PPIT) and the Central Texas Chapter of the Congress for the New Urbanism (CNU-CTX) and is eligible for CNU-A CE Credits: 1.5.
- Terry E. Mitchell, Momark Development LLC. Terry E. Mitchell is President of Momark Development L.L.C. based in Austin, TX. Terry is heavily involved in the planning and development of various residential and mixed-use real estate developments involving approximately 6,500 residential units and related mixed-uses.
- Sunshine Mathon, Foundation Communities. Sunshine Mathon oversees the deep green design and construction of new multifamily properties for Foundation Communities, a robust and sustainably-focused nonprofit affordable housing developer in central Texas.
- Jolinda Marshall, Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Jolinda Marshall currently works as a Principal Planner overseeing Capital Metro’s Transit Oriented Development program.
- Christy Moffett, Travis County Health and Human Services and Veterans Services. Christy Moffett works as the Planning Manager for Travis County’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. The Travis County CDBG program identifies fair housing and service equity issues of residents living within Travis County, but outside the urban core, and supports programs and projects intended to improve the quality of life for those residents.
- Scott Gross, City of Austin Transportation Department. Scott Gross, PE is a Consulting Engineer with the Austin Transportation Department serving as technical lead for the Complete Streets Program and Transportation Criteria Manual replacement, is a core team member of CodeNEXT, and is part of the City's Housing+Transit+Jobs Action Team.
- Jill Fagan, City of Austin Economic Development Department. Jill Fagan serves as a project manager and part of the team overseeing the implementation of the Mueller redevelopment on behalf of the City of Austin.